This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Available compilation?

Open the pod bay doors, Hnau!

Available compilation?

Postby paminala » March 4th, 2010, 4:35 pm

Does anyone know if these three works are now or will soon be available in a single volume? I've tried to find one and have not had any luck. There was apparently a boxed set at one point that is now out of print but I would rather have a single book containing all three works. There are several of these with of the Narnia series, I can't imagine why there wouldn't be something similar for the Space Trilogy. Any info would be appreciated.
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
~ Galileo Galilei
paminala
Wardrobian

Re: Available compilation?

Postby Sven » March 4th, 2010, 8:20 pm

Pan did one in 1989 you can find used, ISBN 9780330313742. A quick check shows Alibris has several copies available.

Rat! he found breath to whisper, shaking. Are you afraid?
Afraid? murmured the Rat, his eyes shining with unutterable love.
Afraid! Of Him? O, never, never! And yet -- and yet -- O, Mole, I am afraid!
Then the two animals, crouching to the earth, bowed their heads and did worship.
Sven

Postby paminala » March 4th, 2010, 11:41 pm

THANKS! I think. I found the book on Alibris, but I've never bought ONE book in my life! (Thank goodness for coupon codes, I basically got one book free.)
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
~ Galileo Galilei
paminala
Wardrobian

Postby paminala » April 3rd, 2010, 2:55 pm

Hurray Hurray it came today!!
Well, yesterday, but that doesn't rhyme. I finally got my book.
~ Galileo Galilei
paminala
Wardrobian

Return to The Space Trilogy