This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Rereading THS

Open the pod bay doors, Hnau!

Rereading THS

Postby jo » March 27th, 2006, 4:45 pm

"I saw it begin,” said the Lord Digory. “I did not think I would live to see it die"

jo
Wardrobian

Re: Rereading THS

Postby Stanley Anderson » March 27th, 2006, 4:52 pm

…on a night of rain Frodo smelled a sweet fragrance on the air and heard the sound of singing that came over the water. And then it seemed to him that as in his dream in the house of Bombadil, the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a fair green country under a swift sunrise.
Stanley Anderson
Wardrobian

re: Rereading THS

Postby jo » March 27th, 2006, 4:57 pm

"I saw it begin,” said the Lord Digory. “I did not think I would live to see it die"

jo
Wardrobian

Postby jo » March 27th, 2006, 7:19 pm

jo
Wardrobian

Postby jo » March 27th, 2006, 8:18 pm

jo
Wardrobian

Re: re: Rereading THS

Postby Stanley Anderson » March 27th, 2006, 8:52 pm

…on a night of rain Frodo smelled a sweet fragrance on the air and heard the sound of singing that came over the water. And then it seemed to him that as in his dream in the house of Bombadil, the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a fair green country under a swift sunrise.
Stanley Anderson
Wardrobian

Postby jo » March 27th, 2006, 8:58 pm

jo
Wardrobian

Postby Theo » March 27th, 2006, 10:31 pm

Just popped in to say I'll try to catch up with you on THS, Jo. But man, you're fast!
Member of the Religious Tolerance Cabal of the Wardrobe

“First they came for Abdul Rahman and I spoke out because I was a Muslim. Then they came for the Palestinians and I raised hell because I was a Jew. Then they came for the Iraqis and I protested because I was an American. Then they came for the Muslims and I spoke out because I was a Christian, Then they came for the poor and I spoke out because I was rich. By the time they came for me, I had all the support a man could ask for.”
Theo
Wardrobian

Postby rusmeister » March 28th, 2006, 2:45 am

rusmeister
Wardrobian

Postby jo » March 28th, 2006, 11:03 am

jo
Wardrobian

Postby Rosie Cotton » March 28th, 2006, 12:10 pm

... and their joy was like swords, and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.
Rosie Cotton
Wardrobian

Postby jo » March 28th, 2006, 2:46 pm

jo
Wardrobian

Postby Stanley Anderson » March 28th, 2006, 3:49 pm

Stanley Anderson
Wardrobian

Postby Theo » March 28th, 2006, 4:04 pm

Member of the Religious Tolerance Cabal of the Wardrobe

“First they came for Abdul Rahman and I spoke out because I was a Muslim. Then they came for the Palestinians and I raised hell because I was a Jew. Then they came for the Iraqis and I protested because I was an American. Then they came for the Muslims and I spoke out because I was a Christian, Then they came for the poor and I spoke out because I was rich. By the time they came for me, I had all the support a man could ask for.”
Theo
Wardrobian

Postby jo » March 28th, 2006, 4:16 pm

jo
Wardrobian

Next

Return to The Space Trilogy