This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Rereading THS

Open the pod bay doors, Hnau!

Paul is Alive

Postby Kanakaberaka » 21 Feb 2008, 13:27

Paul_Burgin wrote:"because unlike me, Stanley knows what he's talking about.."

Oh we all feel like that ;)

Quite true. It's just that Stanley has more to say about the works of C.S. Lewis than I do. And what he says is insightfull rather than simply appreciative of Lewis' writing. Right now Stanley has his "Discarded Image" study going. But I hope that by April he has enough time to stop by and add a few of those insights of his to my THS study. You are only too welcome to stop by and put in your two cents as well, Paul.
How's life treating you these days?
so it goes...
Kanakaberaka
Wardrobian

Re: Paul is Alive

Postby Paul_Burgin » 22 Feb 2008, 10:11

Kanakaberaka wrote:
Paul_Burgin wrote:"because unlike me, Stanley knows what he's talking about.."

Oh we all feel like that ;)

Quite true. It's just that Stanley has more to say about the works of C.S. Lewis than I do. And what he says is insightfull rather than simply appreciative of Lewis' writing. Right now Stanley has his "Discarded Image" study going. But I hope that by April he has enough time to stop by and add a few of those insights of his to my THS study. You are only too welcome to stop by and put in your two cents as well, Paul.
How's life treating you these days?

Very well, although I do regret not popping by here as much as I used to
Paul_Burgin
Wardrobian

Me Too

Postby Kanakaberaka » 22 Feb 2008, 13:45

Paul_Burgin wrote:Very well, although I do regret not popping by here as much as I used to

Well, we DO have our real lives to live. I've been busy myself demolishing a very old bar down our basement to make way for some new book shelves. I wanted to keep the bar as it was, but my wife wanted it to go. It's just as well since the side that abutted the basement wall was partialy eaten through from insects (Yuck!).
I shall stop over at your Mars Hill blog when I get the chance. That will be when I can get our home PC away from my daughter Donna.
so it goes...
Kanakaberaka
Wardrobian

Previous

Return to The Space Trilogy