This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Space Trlogy audiobooks

Open the pod bay doors, Hnau!

Space Trlogy audiobooks

Postby Messenger_of_Eden » January 11th, 2007, 3:34 am

"If you believe what you like in the Gospel, and reject what you don't like, it is not the Gospel you believe, but yourself."--St. Augustine of Hippo
Messenger_of_Eden
Wardrobian

Postby Pete » January 11th, 2007, 3:59 am

I can't say I've listened to the Space Trilogy audio books, but about the "prospect of no CSL" I have the solution to that. Each night when I'm going to sleep I either put on my audio cassettes of the BBC Chronicles of Narnia (film) series which I recorded onto tapes, or else the FotF audio dramas - they're so soothing they help me get to sleep. So I never have the "prospect of no CSL"...and I suppose if I really wanted to, I could put on my CDs of him giving The Four Loves talks...but I'd really want to concentrate for them! :toothy-grin:
Member of The 2456317 Club

Pete
Wardrobian

Postby john » January 11th, 2007, 8:05 am

Want ?
john
Chief Wardrobian
john
Chief Wardrobian

Postby Messenger_of_Eden » January 11th, 2007, 2:12 pm

"If you believe what you like in the Gospel, and reject what you don't like, it is not the Gospel you believe, but yourself."--St. Augustine of Hippo
Messenger_of_Eden
Wardrobian

Postby Stanley Anderson » January 11th, 2007, 2:44 pm

Very curious descriptions of both Perelandra and THS on that audobook page -- not how I would think of them, but heck the covers are intriguing I guess:-)

--Stanley
…on a night of rain Frodo smelled a sweet fragrance on the air and heard the sound of singing that came over the water. And then it seemed to him that as in his dream in the house of Bombadil, the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a fair green country under a swift sunrise.
Stanley Anderson
Wardrobian

Postby Messenger_of_Eden » January 12th, 2007, 7:01 am

Messenger_of_Eden
Wardrobian

Return to The Space Trilogy