This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Narnia Theme?

Narnia Theme?

Postby DT » 22 Dec 2004, 06:46

I've been looking for it quite some time online and have been unsucsessful. Even the 'multimedia' section of such Narnia sites seems to lack it.
I'm looking for the Narnia theme that i remember so long ago, back in england, when i watched the tv show. I'd be so happy if i could hear it again.

Or, even, prehaps get the opening sequence. That would be great!

please respond.
DT

Re: Narnia Theme?

Postby carol » 22 Dec 2004, 18:12

The BBC series is available on DVD now, so perhaps you might buy or rent a copy of LWW to hear/copy the music off that? But in terms of a pure recording, you might need to write to the BBC.
carol
Wardrobian

Postby Guest » 23 Dec 2004, 06:44

Question: is the BBC series the same thing as the movies done by WonderWorks??? If so then I think you can buy the music via ordering it through your local FYE or Suncoast entertainment stores.....
Not sure if their the same though?

Postby carol » 23 Dec 2004, 18:22

Yes. There has been only one live action TV series of its size. There was also an animated fim made in 1979...
carol
Wardrobian

Postby DT » 23 Dec 2004, 18:33

i'm begging for the box set for christmas. HOPEFULLY that will satisfy my thirst for it :D thanks for the info, however!
DT

Return to Questions & Answers