This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

needed: C.S. quote for proposal

needed: C.S. quote for proposal

Postby jedimastergrant » March 8th, 2005, 9:51 am

jedimastergrant

Re: needed: C.S. quote for proposal

Postby Mini Othello » April 2nd, 2005, 6:14 am

Well, first and foremost, good luck with your proposal.

Some books that might have good quotes on love (unfortunately, the only one that would include your idea of stepping from a wardrobe into a new life might be in "The Last Battle" near the end, when the Pevensies are in New Narnia) would be "The Four Loves" and "Till We Have Faces". Hopefully that'll help.
Mini Othello

Re: needed: C.S. quote for proposal

Postby a_hnau » April 16th, 2005, 7:55 pm

As Othello has said, I think you will only find the wardrobe within Narnia. If I were looking for words to suit the occasion you're thinking of, I would perhaps look in the Cosmic Trilogy, either in Perelandra (something relating to the Green Lady, or to her relationship with the King her husband), or or That Hideous Strength at the end, where Jane and Mark, and the other couples, and the animals, are all united as they should be. Good luck!
Urendi Maleldil
a_hnau
Wardrobian

Return to Questions & Answers