This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Question about colour

Question about colour

Postby alphaii » May 7th, 2006, 4:52 pm

alphaii

re: Question about colour

Postby Guest » May 7th, 2006, 5:00 pm

Postby Mornamoice » May 7th, 2006, 5:08 pm

This sounds to me a lot like a homework question. I have a feeling your teacher wants to hear your ideas, not ours. The best help I can give you is to suggest that you read the book for yourself and come up with your own answers. It's really a good book and very much worth reading--all of the Narnia books are!
Thank you for the pix, A# Minor!
Mornamoice
Wardrobian

Postby Guest » May 7th, 2006, 6:06 pm

actaully we have read LWW and The Magician's Nephew.

We know the green ring is like the green light in modern world. It takes one to other worlds.

However, we would like to see other colours in The Magician's Nephew represent to...

Postby A#minor » May 7th, 2006, 6:10 pm

I'm reminded of the Lady of the Green Kirtle/ the Green Serpent in The Silver Chair. Nasty green.
Of course, there's a lot of description of the gold of the Lion, and the cherry red of the symbol of the Lion on Peter's shield.
"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

Return to Questions & Answers