This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

How can I do to start a new topic of discusion

How can I do to start a new topic of discusion

Postby Friend » November 19th, 2006, 7:14 am

I have recently started reading Lewis and have been very surprised by the explanations he gives of friendship and the meaning of real encounter. I also read The problem of pain and found much enlightening the descriptions of heaven and earth, I was looking for people who were willing to discuss and share ideas about this kind of topics. I find a lot about his fantastic literature in this web site but not much about his other books which I am willing to read and wanted to know if there are other people like me around there.
Friend
Wardrobian

Postby Sven » November 19th, 2006, 12:16 pm

Rat! he found breath to whisper, shaking. Are you afraid?
Afraid? murmured the Rat, his eyes shining with unutterable love.
Afraid! Of Him? O, never, never! And yet -- and yet -- O, Mole, I am afraid!
Then the two animals, crouching to the earth, bowed their heads and did worship.
Sven

Postby A#minor » November 19th, 2006, 6:26 pm

Welcome! Just jump in anywhere, Friend! You'll find that we are a pretty friendly and forgiving bunch.
"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

Return to Questions & Answers