This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Don't understand why...

Don't understand why...

Postby burgert » May 10th, 2007, 7:07 pm

Can anybody, preferably in their right mind, tell me why my tread was locked because of a post that was displayed twice? I accidentally did this and had no intention to do so. This question was very important to me as I seem to have a collection of Narnia books that cannot be found on the internet. This is in regards to my only post(s) by burgert “Ever heard this before”. I seemed to be getting a response then “John / Dr. zeus” locked my tread. What’s the deal here? Does he run, edit or dictate what he says on this site? I just wanted some questions cleared up, and now I have more. Just need clarification on this, and what rules I broke (albeit by accident as I could not find a way to delete the second posting) and don’t find it appropriate to block my responses. So if somebody could kindly enlighten me on any of these matters, especially as to the first posting, I would appreciate this. ISBN for the set of Chronicles is 0-02-044280-7. The Cover art found on the web does not match the wonderful cover art I have. “John”, if you are listening, I would appreciate your input as well. I venture to guess that you are a fellow Narnia fan and have more to say than “Yeah, this question has already been posted by the same member. I'm locking this thread. Please refer to the other one from now on.” As a response.
Somebody could also explain how to upload a digital pic of my rare cover art as it may be helpful instead of the description I gave...
burgert

Postby Sven » May 10th, 2007, 7:09 pm

It was locked, just as I'm going to lock this one, because you asked the same question in two places. Just start one thread to ask what you want, don't flood the place with repeated queries.
Rat! he found breath to whisper, shaking. Are you afraid?
Afraid? murmured the Rat, his eyes shining with unutterable love.
Afraid! Of Him? O, never, never! And yet -- and yet -- O, Mole, I am afraid!
Then the two animals, crouching to the earth, bowed their heads and did worship.
Sven

Return to Questions & Answers