Page 2 of 2

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2008, 12:18
by carol
There's a foolish editor who actually printed the message that WW (Jadis) and LOTGK were the same individual, on book covers or info pages. I am first in line to shoot him with Pruniprismia's crossbow!

The official line seems to be more like they are of the same sort, with the same ultimate source.

And if you go to Narniaweb, you will find the whole subject banned, since it has never been able to be debated without major emotional scenes! :rolleyes:

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2008, 14:05
by john
carol wrote:And if you go to Narniaweb, you will find the whole subject banned, since it has never been able to be debated without major emotional scenes! :rolleyes:


Narniaweb bans topics???

I can think of a few topics that I should try that on! :idea:

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2008, 06:35
by Lady_Gwendolene
john wrote:
carol wrote:And if you go to Narniaweb, you will find the whole subject banned, since it has never been able to be debated without major emotional scenes! :rolleyes:


Narniaweb bans topics???

I can think of a few topics that I should try that on! :idea:


Whatever happened to the first amendment?? :lipssealed:

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2008, 19:30
by Sven
Lady_Gwendolene wrote:Whatever happened to the first amendment?? :lipssealed:


You mean the one that says government can't restrict free speech? John is mighty and Zeus-like, but he's merely a private sector Overlord, not a publicly elected one...

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2008, 22:41
by Shadowland Dweller
Sven wrote:
Lady_Gwendolene wrote:Whatever happened to the first amendment?? :lipssealed:


You mean the one that says government can't restrict free speech? John is mighty and Zeus-like, but he's merely a private sector Overlord, not a publicly elected one...


that is something I had to try to explain to protesters at the mall where I worked as a security officer. I would ask them to leave because the mall policy was such, they would refuse saying they had a right to be there, to which I would sigh and tell them they were on private property and were being asked to leave.....it was always funny to me when the cops would come and take over, they must have thought I was a bigheaded security officer, but then when the police officer would show up, talk to me then tell them to leave or be arrested, the smug look would disappear quickly.... :lol: