This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

On TV: Secret Files of the Inquisition

Postby Guest » May 21st, 2007, 1:28 pm

Postby AllanS » May 21st, 2007, 11:16 pm

“And turn their grief into song?" he replied. "That would be a gracious act and a good beginning."

Quid and Harmony: a fund-raising project for the Fistula Hospital, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. www.smithysbook.com
AllanS

Postby Karen » May 21st, 2007, 11:20 pm

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. -- Jorge Luis Borges
Karen
Wardrobian

Postby provis » May 22nd, 2007, 2:47 am

Yes, the buck stopped with Truman.
provis
Wardrobian

Postby Ward » May 22nd, 2007, 4:41 am

It seems to me that Allan started with a conclusion and has beem trying to patch together an argument as he goes along. I don't think he has presented any evidence or sources to indicate that the viewpoint he has presented is the official viewpoint of any church.
Ward
Wardrobian

Postby AllanS » May 22nd, 2007, 9:32 am

“And turn their grief into song?" he replied. "That would be a gracious act and a good beginning."

Quid and Harmony: a fund-raising project for the Fistula Hospital, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. www.smithysbook.com
AllanS

Postby AllanS » May 22nd, 2007, 9:46 am

AllanS

Postby Guest » May 22nd, 2007, 2:11 pm

Postby alecto » May 22nd, 2007, 9:22 pm

Sentio ergo est.
alecto
Wardrobian

Postby nomad » May 22nd, 2007, 9:38 pm

member of the 2456317 club
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
nomad
Wardrobian

Postby nomad » May 22nd, 2007, 9:39 pm

member of the 2456317 club
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
nomad
Wardrobian

Postby AllanS » May 23rd, 2007, 2:16 am

AllanS

Postby AllanS » May 23rd, 2007, 3:38 am

AllanS

Postby AllanS » May 23rd, 2007, 7:41 am

AllanS

Postby Guest » May 23rd, 2007, 1:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Religion, Science, and Philosophy