This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Religion, Science and Philosophy

Religion, Science and Philosophy

Postby sehoy » August 24th, 2007, 10:44 pm

cor meum vigilat
sehoy

Postby john » August 24th, 2007, 11:27 pm

When you say "we," you're obviously meaning me, as these decisions are mine to be made, after discussing them with the membership.

There still is a Christianity forum, Chris. It's called Christian Fellowship. Between this forum and that, there is still a good deal of discussion on Lewis' favorite subject. You apparently missed the memo about the discussion we had regarding the paring down and opening up of various forums here to allow further insight and discussion.

This isn't a "Christian forum". Never has been. Quite frankly, I don't really care what Lewis would have thought about that, and if you're going to barge in like this in a spirit of animosity, I truly don't care what you think, either.
john
Chief Wardrobian
john
Chief Wardrobian

Postby rusmeister » August 25th, 2007, 12:16 pm

The change here was trivial, anyway.

You should see what they did over at Christian Forums. THAT was a mega-step away from a specifically Christian site to a je ne sais quoi kind of thing.
"Eh? Two views? There are a dozen views about everything until you know the answer. Then there's never more than one."
Bill "The Blizzard" Hingest - That Hideous Strength
rusmeister
Wardrobian

Postby sehoy » August 25th, 2007, 5:38 pm

Okay.
cor meum vigilat
sehoy

Return to Religion, Science, and Philosophy