This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Rick Warren should be in prison

Rick Warren should be in prison

Postby Guest » September 18th, 2007, 3:19 pm

Postby girlfreddy » September 19th, 2007, 4:53 pm

I wondered about this kind of thing happening after 9/11, as in Christians being painted with the same brush as extremist terrorists. Guess it's happening.
How would telling people to be nice to one another get a man crucified? What government would execute Mister Rogers or Captain Kangaroo?
Philip Yancey

http://girlfreddy.wordpress.com/
girlfreddy
Wardrobian

Postby Messenger_of_Eden » September 20th, 2007, 12:47 pm

It doesn't surprise me. There's got to be some way that the persecution of the end times can be justified in today's "enlightened" society. I wrote about this in my novel. :wink:
"If you believe what you like in the Gospel, and reject what you don't like, it is not the Gospel you believe, but yourself."--St. Augustine of Hippo
Messenger_of_Eden
Wardrobian

Re: Rick Warren should be in prison

Postby mitchellmckain » September 21st, 2007, 6:33 am

mitchellmckain

Postby Dan65802 » October 2nd, 2007, 4:14 pm

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King
Dan65802
Wardrobian

Return to Religion, Science, and Philosophy