This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Scheduled down time

Scheduled down time

Postby john » November 28th, 2008, 2:46 pm

Dear Wardrobians,

This evening (Pacific Standard Time), I am planning on temporarily taking the forums offline while I make a backup of the database and port it into the upgraded software system. If everything goes well, I will be spending part of Saturday making modifications to the new system to prepare it for public consumption, and will hopefully launch it some time on Saturday.

There has been quite a bit of work involved in doing this, but my goal has been to make the transition as smooth as possible for all of you. Nothing should be lost -- your accounts should all still be intact with avatars, saved PMs, messages, etc. It may take a few days of using it to feel comfortable again, but I can assure you that it will be worth it.

If you have any questions about the down time or transition, please feel free to .

Your patience is much appreciated! Thank you! :grin:
john
Chief Wardrobian
john
Chief Wardrobian

Return to Religion, Science, and Philosophy