This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Tolkien related audio

Plato to MacDonald to Chesterton, Tolkien and the Boys in the Pub.
Forum rules
Please keep all discussion on topic and in line with our code of conduct.

Tolkien related audio

Postby Bulgakov » June 8th, 2009, 11:23 am

Friends,

I was wondering if there was good audio on/about Tolkien's works/legacy/Christianity, etc. I have listened to all of Peter Kreeft's stuff but was wondering if there was anything else.

thanks.
Jacob
"Your revolver in your hand, a prayer on your lips, your mind fixed on Maleldil. Then, if he stands, conjure him.” “What shall I say in the Great Tongue?” “Say that you come in the name of God and all angels and in the power of the planets...." (That Hideous Strength)
Bulgakov

Re: Tolkien related audio

Postby nomad » June 12th, 2009, 3:38 am

There's a couple interviews about him in Oxford's iTunesU offerings. I posted about it in the thread "Tolkien on iTunesU"
member of the 2456317 club
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
nomad
Wardrobian

Return to Inklings & Influences