This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Albert Lewis

The man. The myth.

Albert Lewis

Postby marei » March 6th, 2006, 3:27 pm

Hi everybody!
Right now I myself have the impression to know nothing and I'm realy soory about this!
I started to read books of Jack for a schoolpresentation and now I'm realy interessted in his life and books.
At the moment I'm studiing this biography and I found the name Albert Lewis but who is he??? His dad? To me it's realy important because my teacher might ask me and I don't have any idea!!

Thanks for helping me,
Marei
marei

re: Albert Lewis

Postby A#minor » March 6th, 2006, 6:18 pm

Read the Bio page.

Born Clive Staples Lewis November 29 in Belfast, Northern Ireland, to Albert James Lewis (1863-1929) and Flora Augusta Hamilton Lewis (1862-1908). His brother, Warren Hamilton Lewis had been born on June 16, 1895.
Mother died of cancer on August 23, Albert Lewis' (her husband's) birthday;
"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

re: Albert Lewis

Postby jo » March 20th, 2006, 11:01 am

"I saw it begin,” said the Lord Digory. “I did not think I would live to see it die"

jo
Wardrobian

Re: re: Albert Lewis

Postby Bill » March 20th, 2006, 2:15 pm

Time is the fire in which we burn!

Bill
Wardrobian

Return to C. S. Lewis