This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

C.S. Lewis College

The man. The myth.

C.S. Lewis College

Postby Dan65802 » December 16th, 2009, 8:57 pm

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King
Dan65802
Wardrobian

Re: C.S. Lewis College

Postby Karen » December 16th, 2009, 9:19 pm

Dan - the link doesn't work because you included the period in the URL. Here it is:
I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. -- Jorge Luis Borges
Karen
Wardrobian

Postby Dan65802 » December 17th, 2009, 1:46 pm

Thanks Karen. The funny thing is the period was included in both the email and on the foundation website as well, so it seems you found the mistake that many missed.

- Dan -
"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King
Dan65802
Wardrobian

Postby Karen » December 17th, 2009, 7:01 pm

I live to proofread. :snow-wink:
I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. -- Jorge Luis Borges
Karen
Wardrobian

Return to C. S. Lewis