This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

60th Anniversary Edition

Please don't close the door behind you.

60th Anniversary Edition

Postby glumPuddle » July 2nd, 2010, 6:06 pm

The "60th Anniversary Edition" will be available in October...

http://www.amazon.com/Chronicles-Narnia ... 0061721085

"Beautifully bound and slipcased and printed on superior-quality paper gilded in elegant gold, this edition features a full-color map suitable for framing, a full-color timeline of Narnian history bound inside the book, and backmatter exploring Narnia through the eyes of its creator. A ribbon marker will help readers keep their place. This is the perfect indulgence for collectors and avid fans."

Looks awesome! My only problem is that I bet they're in the wrong order. Since they're celebating the anniverary of LWW, I think it would make sense to change the order back, at least just for this release.
<---Click
Chronological Order: 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956
glumPuddle
Wardrobian

Re: 60th Anniversary Edition

Postby Adam Linton » July 2nd, 2010, 7:50 pm

we have not loosely through silence permitted things to pass away as in a dream
Adam Linton
Wardrobian

Re: 60th Anniversary Edition

Postby Lucys_Wardrobe » July 12th, 2010, 2:52 am

Wow that is so cool! Even though I own all of the Narnia books, I look forward to getting this edition and adding it to my collection of books.
Lucys_Wardrobe

Return to The Chronicles of Narnia