This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Help in looking for a certain Prince Caspian edition

Please don't close the door behind you.

Help in looking for a certain Prince Caspian edition

Postby Dan65802 » August 3rd, 2010, 3:09 pm

This is the edition of LWW I'm reading to my son.

Despite the missing Norse elements from subsequent editions that I'm used to, I like that I'm using a reprint of the original edition. My problem is I can find a similar copy of VDT, but I can't find one of Prince Caspian. Can anyone help?

- Dan -
"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King
Dan65802
Wardrobian

Re: Help in looking for a certain Prince Caspian edition

Postby Sven » August 3rd, 2010, 7:36 pm

Dan, I believe the edition you want is ISBN 9780007288984. I don't see it for sale anywhere new, but Albris and ABE have several used copies for sale for a reasonable price.

Rat! he found breath to whisper, shaking. Are you afraid?
Afraid? murmured the Rat, his eyes shining with unutterable love.
Afraid! Of Him? O, never, never! And yet -- and yet -- O, Mole, I am afraid!
Then the two animals, crouching to the earth, bowed their heads and did worship.
Sven

Postby Dan65802 » August 3rd, 2010, 8:03 pm

Thanks Sven. I ordered a copy from Albris.

- Dan -
"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King
Dan65802
Wardrobian

Postby carol » August 6th, 2010, 8:31 pm

I don't believe there are any printed beyond the first two. (Recent question and answer to powers that be)
carol
Wardrobian

Return to The Chronicles of Narnia