This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

What would you particularly like to see in the movie?

Please don't close the door behind you.

What would you particularly like to see in the movie?

Postby Lady Rebecca » September 17th, 2005, 5:06 am

"Well, you know how it feels if you begin hoping for something that you want desperately badly; you almost fight against the hope because it is too good to be true; you've been disappointed so often before. But it was no good trying to throttle this hope. It might - really, really, it just might be true. So many odd things had happened already." - from the magician's nephew

Member 2456317 Club
Lady Rebecca
Wardrobian

Postby Ian » September 17th, 2005, 5:14 am

Last edited by Ian on September 17th, 2005, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ian

Postby A#minor » September 17th, 2005, 6:46 pm

I'm looking forward to the romp with Lucy and Susan after Aslan is resurrected. I hope they can do it convincingly.

I also can't wait to see Peter killing Maugrim, forgetting to wipe his sword, etc.. Love that scene.
"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby Lady Rebecca » September 21st, 2005, 7:45 pm

A#,

Those are both great scenes! I hope they do the romp well, too! :)
"Well, you know how it feels if you begin hoping for something that you want desperately badly; you almost fight against the hope because it is too good to be true; you've been disappointed so often before. But it was no good trying to throttle this hope. It might - really, really, it just might be true. So many odd things had happened already." - from the magician's nephew

Member 2456317 Club
Lady Rebecca
Wardrobian

Postby fantasia_kitty » September 22nd, 2005, 4:33 pm

I would greatly miss the line...
"I suppose the sewing machine is too big to take."
:lol:
fantasia_kitty
Wardrobian

Postby Carrie » September 22nd, 2005, 4:48 pm

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Member of The 2456317 Club
Carrie
Wardrobian

Postby Lady Rebecca » September 22nd, 2005, 5:10 pm

Member 2456317 Club
Lady Rebecca
Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » September 22nd, 2005, 10:11 pm

I wonder how they will show the scene of the children and the Beavers in that little cave they found, bringing in the tea tray from Father Christmas and sitting round in the dark.
And no knife to spread the butter with!

And you know when Edmund is restored to them after the Witch tries to kill him? How will they get that awkward it's-alright-we-love-and-forgive-you-but-don't-know-how-to-show-it feeling across on film? Remember? Then they felt that they needn't say much, but wanted to show Edmund that everything is fine between them.
I hope that is intact.
"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

The Professor

Postby Asher Lewis Dostoevsky » September 22nd, 2005, 11:41 pm

I really hope that they don't short change the Professor or any of the great conversations that Susan and Peter have with him. "What do they teach them at these schools?" comes to mind... Or the conversation at the end, where he tells them that they just might return. I know, it seems impossible that it'll be gone (how could they communicate all that and NOT have Diggory ;) impart it?) but knowing movies, they can do even the most impossible. Ick. I'm looking forward to seeing it, but I'm so nervous... To any Lord of the Rings die-hard fans out there, I have only one word for you - Faramir.

In Christ, Asher
Asher Lewis Dostoevsky

Re: The Professor

Postby A#minor » September 22nd, 2005, 11:53 pm

A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby Ian » September 23rd, 2005, 1:26 pm

Ian

Postby Lady Rebecca » September 23rd, 2005, 6:50 pm

Member 2456317 Club
Lady Rebecca
Wardrobian

Re: The Professor

Postby Lady Rebecca » September 23rd, 2005, 6:54 pm

Member 2456317 Club
Lady Rebecca
Wardrobian

Return to The Chronicles of Narnia