This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Narnian Winter Wonderland

Please don't close the door behind you.

Narnian Winter Wonderland

Postby Lady Rebecca » December 23rd, 2006, 1:03 am

"Well, you know how it feels if you begin hoping for something that you want desperately badly; you almost fight against the hope because it is too good to be true; you've been disappointed so often before. But it was no good trying to throttle this hope. It might - really, really, it just might be true. So many odd things had happened already." - from the magician's nephew

Member 2456317 Club
Lady Rebecca
Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » December 23rd, 2006, 4:55 am

:lol: That is great!
"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » December 23rd, 2006, 4:55 am

:lol: That is great! I'm just grinning all over!
"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby Lady Rebecca » December 23rd, 2006, 5:00 am

:smile: Thanks! :smile:
"Well, you know how it feels if you begin hoping for something that you want desperately badly; you almost fight against the hope because it is too good to be true; you've been disappointed so often before. But it was no good trying to throttle this hope. It might - really, really, it just might be true. So many odd things had happened already." - from the magician's nephew

Member 2456317 Club
Lady Rebecca
Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » December 23rd, 2006, 5:08 am

Oops. Why did that post twice?
Oh, well, I guess I like it twice as much as I thought I did! :toothy-grin:
A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby Messenger_of_Eden » December 24th, 2006, 5:40 am

"If you believe what you like in the Gospel, and reject what you don't like, it is not the Gospel you believe, but yourself."--St. Augustine of Hippo
Messenger_of_Eden
Wardrobian

Postby Rosie Cotton » December 24th, 2006, 7:18 am

:lol: :lol: !! Very cute!
... and their joy was like swords, and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.
Rosie Cotton
Wardrobian

Postby Lady Rebecca » December 24th, 2006, 5:01 pm

:grin: Thanks!

Member 2456317 Club
Lady Rebecca
Wardrobian

Postby jo » December 24th, 2006, 5:07 pm

I guess I'll be humming that song all night now ;)
"I saw it begin,” said the Lord Digory. “I did not think I would live to see it die"

jo
Wardrobian

Postby carol » December 29th, 2006, 7:10 am

That reminds me of the songs we used to pen here in the old days... Stanley was one of the big lyricists, although he had a tendency to use Beatle tunes (why? :lol: )

I LIKE IT!!
carol
Wardrobian

Postby Lady Rebecca » December 30th, 2006, 5:21 pm

:smile: :grin: :smile: Thanks! I feel all happy inside! :pleased:

Member 2456317 Club
Lady Rebecca
Wardrobian

Postby BeeLayne » January 8th, 2007, 3:36 pm

"We are armed with the truth. What can harm us if we are armed with the truth?"
"Well, a crossbow bolt can, e.g., go right through your eye and out the back of your head."
BeeLayne
Wardrobian

Postby Ticket2theMoon » January 14th, 2007, 7:32 am

===========================================================================================

It is with words as with sunbeams, the more they are condensed, the deeper they burn. --Robert Southey (1774-1843)

Ticket2theMoon
Wardrobian

Postby Lady Rebecca » January 15th, 2007, 11:33 pm

I like what you came up with, Ticket! :D That's clever!

Member 2456317 Club
Lady Rebecca
Wardrobian

Return to The Chronicles of Narnia