This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Narnian Signatures

Please don't close the door behind you.

Narnian Signatures

Postby A#minor » January 21st, 2007, 1:08 am

Due to the new restrictions on signatures, I've designed some Narnian signatures which are only 50px high. I've posted them at my LiveJournal.
Feel free to use them, and you are not required to give me credit.

If anyone has any requests for a signature they would like made, feel free to ask. Enjoy them!
"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby Maid of Ithilien » January 21st, 2007, 8:35 pm

Thanks A# I will use one--these are great!

Hmm, can't seem to get it to work.
Maid of Ithilien
Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » January 22nd, 2007, 12:17 am

What website are you using to upload the image? I usually use and it always works fine.
"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby Pete » January 2nd, 2008, 11:39 am

Hi A#minor, If I recall correctly, you made the one I'm using? I realise it's doesn't fit the size restrictions that John set, so I figured I should get a smaller one, and I went to your site, but I notice you don't appear to have a smaller version of the one I'm using? I'm wondering if it's not asking too much if you're able to resize the one I'm using? If that is an issue, I'll use one of your other (similar) ones.

Thanks!! :smile:
Member of The 2456317 Club

Pete
Wardrobian

Postby Pete » January 2nd, 2008, 11:42 am

Change of plans, I just saw one that you did that I like even more than the one I'm using. By the way - they all look so awesome!! Well done! :smile:

One problem though, I can't remember how to make them the signatures - I'm trying to put this one into my signature - any help would be appreciated? (The one with the url below is the one I'm after)

http://pics.livejournal.com/thekai05/pic/001c5a2g

Pete
Wardrobian

Postby john » January 2nd, 2008, 4:38 pm

Hi, Pete.

Live Journal images can't be directly linked to, so you have to upload the image to something like Image Shack. You then just paste the URL and encapsulate it in [img] tags.

No worries...I did this for you.
john
Chief Wardrobian
john
Chief Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » January 2nd, 2008, 8:26 pm

A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby Pete » January 2nd, 2008, 10:36 pm

Pete
Wardrobian

Postby nomad » January 3rd, 2008, 3:16 am

Any chance of a "Once a Queen of Narnia, Always a Queen of Narnia" one? They are quite lovely.
member of the 2456317 club
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
nomad
Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » January 3rd, 2008, 4:13 am

Yes, I was just noticing today that I have a "King of Narnia" one, but no "Queen of Narnia" ones. I'll have to get right on it and make some. Maybe this weekend I'll have time.
A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » January 4th, 2008, 2:50 am

Here are a couple of Queens of Narnia signatures. Feel free to use them! Enjoy!

A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby nomad » January 4th, 2008, 2:58 am

Ooooh, Splendid! Thanks A#minor.

erm... how come it shows up tiny and with numbers on it? It doesn't look like that on imageshack. :??:
member of the 2456317 club
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
nomad
Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » January 4th, 2008, 12:20 pm

A#minor
Wardrobian

New Ones!!

Postby A#minor » January 26th, 2008, 2:33 am

A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby jymtastic » April 26th, 2008, 6:55 pm

jymtastic
Wardrobian

Next

Return to The Chronicles of Narnia