This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Caspian and Susan? (new production blog)

Please don't close the door behind you.

Postby Dan65802 » September 7th, 2007, 1:32 pm

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King
Dan65802
Wardrobian

Postby Shadowland Dweller » September 8th, 2007, 4:01 am

I am not saying that I want any kind of romance in PC, trust me I don't. I usually pass movies up that focus on that AKA "chick flick". But shoot, legend or no, I think Caspian should be allowed to flirt a little.....just a little. Really though, the fact that susan is a legend to him would make flirting all the more believable, I mean, here is a powerful, beautiful, famous queen, wouldn't you want to look bold and handsome and available if you were caspian? Shoot......if Boromir came walking up to me you can bet your bottom dollar I would flirt some.... :toothy-grin:

I kinda enjoy the video version of LWW. I often felt like the chronicles could have been expanded somewhat, not to the volume of LoTR, but given more words, more painting of the picture, more about the characters.

I do agree with whomever said that some really good lines were left out of LWW, but, in the end, if we don't like it, all we have to do is turn it off and read the books again :wink:
Shadowland Dweller
Wardrobian

Postby glumPuddle » September 8th, 2007, 4:41 am

<---Click
Chronological Order: 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956
glumPuddle
Wardrobian

Postby Shadowland Dweller » September 8th, 2007, 3:43 pm

Shadowland Dweller
Wardrobian

Postby Dan65802 » September 10th, 2007, 12:53 pm

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King
Dan65802
Wardrobian

Postby Shadowland Dweller » September 10th, 2007, 4:49 pm

Shadowland Dweller
Wardrobian

Postby carol » September 11th, 2007, 6:18 am

carol
Wardrobian

Previous

Return to The Chronicles of Narnia