This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Ben Barnes brings sexy back?

Please don't close the door behind you.

Ben Barnes brings sexy back?

Postby MoogieCha » May 10th, 2008, 7:49 am

I was flipping through tv channels when i caught a preview of an interview some entertainment show was doing with Ben Barnes, who plays Prince Caspian, and all I caught was "Justin Timberlake only sings about bringing it [sexy] back. I actually do it." Or something like that.

I was like 'What??' lol! Did anyone see the whole clip? Was I hearing things?
MoogieCha
Wardrobian

Postby ArdenZ » May 12th, 2008, 9:57 pm

The interview can be viewed on page. (The second video clip down)

The interviewer said she heard rumors that he (Ben Barnes) is actually bringing "sexy back." He jokes about it at first and then later says it's "completely ridiculous." The intervewer is the one who is egging him on. She's rather annoying.

In my opinion, he honestly seems like a modest guy.
"The master of that servant will come on the day when he is not looking for him, and at an hour that he is not aware of."
Matthew 24:50
ArdenZ
Wardrobian

Postby CaspiansQueen » May 24th, 2008, 10:35 pm

CaspiansQueen

Postby rusmeister » May 25th, 2008, 12:45 am

Bring sexy (whatever that is) back from where??? I wish they would take it and stuff it back in the dark closet it came from in the first place.

Is it in MC that Lewis speaks of our abnormal obsession with sex?
"Eh? Two views? There are a dozen views about everything until you know the answer. Then there's never more than one."
Bill "The Blizzard" Hingest - That Hideous Strength
rusmeister
Wardrobian

Postby repectabiggle » May 25th, 2008, 1:46 pm

That's the place, rusmeister. He compares it to people watching a plate of food slowly revealed where the lights go out just before they can see everything, right?
repectabiggle
Wardrobian

Postby Dan65802 » June 13th, 2008, 5:52 pm

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King
Dan65802
Wardrobian

Postby repectabiggle » June 13th, 2008, 7:50 pm

repectabiggle
Wardrobian

Return to The Chronicles of Narnia