This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Translations

Please don't close the door behind you.

Translations

Postby nomad » May 17th, 2008, 6:22 am

member of the 2456317 club
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
nomad
Wardrobian

Postby Mornamoice » May 17th, 2008, 6:40 am

I don't know where you would get them, but I did find this:

Thank you for the pix, A# Minor!
Mornamoice
Wardrobian

Postby nomad » May 18th, 2008, 4:14 pm

Thanks! Still haven't figured out how to get a copy, but at least I know they exist.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
nomad
Wardrobian

Postby Mornamoice » May 19th, 2008, 8:37 am

Here's another reference I found about it. If you can find contact information for ARAMEX, you might be able to order the books from them.

Thank you for the pix, A# Minor!
Mornamoice
Wardrobian

Postby nomad » May 21st, 2008, 5:40 am

Oooh, thanks. I'll look that up too. When I googled the publishing company all I got was stories about the release, but nowhere to buy it. I have a feeling it might be difficult to get hold of for a while at least. But that won't stop me from trying.
nomad
Wardrobian

Postby Sven » May 21st, 2008, 7:14 pm

Powells Bookstore sells some Arabic books, mostly books on the language but a few children's books and other fiction, too. I took a quick glance through their listings and didn't see any Lewis. You might try emailing them and see if they can special order the book from the publisher for you.

Rat! he found breath to whisper, shaking. Are you afraid?
Afraid? murmured the Rat, his eyes shining with unutterable love.
Afraid! Of Him? O, never, never! And yet -- and yet -- O, Mole, I am afraid!
Then the two animals, crouching to the earth, bowed their heads and did worship.
Sven

Return to The Chronicles of Narnia