This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Can you help me out???

Can you help me out???

Postby stephanie » October 31st, 2006, 2:40 pm

hey everyone... im 16 years old and I'm doing my english book report on classical books and of course I chose the following... The lion the witch and the wardrobe as well as the last battle....

As AMAZING as the last battle is... i can't see to find ANY notes on it... i can get notes on all the other stories of Narnia however not that one and I was wondering if you guys could help me out and tell me a few of the symbols in the last battle??
for example... in the lion the witch and the wardrobe, The stone table stands as Moses's stone tablets/ Jesus's cross

if anyone could just throw out some things like that for me to help me withi my report which is worth like 20% of my mark that would be greatly appreciated. And please respond ASAP

-Stephanie
stephanie

Postby jo » October 31st, 2006, 5:54 pm

"I saw it begin,” said the Lord Digory. “I did not think I would live to see it die"

jo
Wardrobian

Postby Sven » October 31st, 2006, 9:12 pm

Rat! he found breath to whisper, shaking. Are you afraid?
Afraid? murmured the Rat, his eyes shining with unutterable love.
Afraid! Of Him? O, never, never! And yet -- and yet -- O, Mole, I am afraid!
Then the two animals, crouching to the earth, bowed their heads and did worship.
Sven

Return to Questions & Answers