This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

BBC Narnia - interesting website.

Please don't close the door behind you.

BBC Narnia - interesting website.

Postby Pete » January 18th, 2007, 6:19 am

The other day, I found this interesting website with photos from the BBC Narnia series. What was most interesting to me though, was that it also has where are they now picture profiles of some of the cast - namely the children and the young adults - who were in them. :smile: Unfortunately it's not in English, however the info on the actors and actresses on the pictures is in English. Enjoy!

Member of The 2456317 Club

Pete
Wardrobian

Postby carol » January 18th, 2007, 9:16 am

carol
Wardrobian

Postby Pete » January 18th, 2007, 10:49 am

Pete
Wardrobian

Postby LucyPevensie » January 18th, 2007, 10:03 pm

I didn't know Asian people were into Narnia. very cool site though. It would be better If I could read it. :read: I'm gonna have to track down one of those translating programs.
The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
LucyPevensie
Wardrobian

Postby Pete » January 19th, 2007, 2:26 am

The movie was released in Asia, so I'd be surprised if the books aren't at least somewhat popular there also. :smile: In fact, I'd be surprised if they (the books) isn't translated into many languages which we'd probably be surprised to hear...and I think China's probably one of the less obscure ones. :wink:

Pete
Wardrobian

Postby LucyPevensie » January 19th, 2007, 4:18 pm

Very true. But it's funny because I couldn't find an English site that was even close to the Asian one you found. :??: Oh well.

LP
The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
LucyPevensie
Wardrobian

Postby Pete » January 20th, 2007, 6:29 am

I'm signed up to a Yahoo group that's got heaps of pictures from the BBC series...:toothy-grin:, I'd give you the address, only I don't recall it and it's on my computer that is currently out of action.

Pete
Wardrobian

Return to The Chronicles of Narnia