This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

The 2456317 Club

Please don't close the door behind you.

Postby Guest » August 7th, 2007, 10:48 pm

Postby Danman » August 15th, 2007, 8:06 pm

"And this is the marvel of marvels, that he called me, Beloved, me who am but as a dog---" Emeth.
And as He spoke He no longer looked to them like a lion; But the things that began to happen after that were so great and beautiful that I cannot write them.
Danman
Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » August 15th, 2007, 9:37 pm

"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby Danman » August 15th, 2007, 10:28 pm

"And this is the marvel of marvels, that he called me, Beloved, me who am but as a dog---" Emeth.
And as He spoke He no longer looked to them like a lion; But the things that began to happen after that were so great and beautiful that I cannot write them.
Danman
Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » August 16th, 2007, 3:33 pm

Here are a few. Poor "evil-minded" Faramir; disappearing Bombadil; mistreated Phillip, the Talking Horse; and the cowardly, indecisive Peter on the River. More to come.

"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby Danman » August 16th, 2007, 3:48 pm

Danman
Wardrobian

Postby honeybeex3JC » September 27th, 2007, 10:28 am

honeybeex3JC

Postby A#minor » September 27th, 2007, 9:31 pm

A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby David Jack » September 28th, 2007, 8:29 pm

"This is and has been the Father’s work from the beginning-to bring us into the home of His heart.” George MacDonald.
David Jack
Wardrobian

Postby carol » September 29th, 2007, 1:43 am

Plenty of people hate the change back to Maugrim - but it WAS the original.
I sympathise, preferring not to have to change from "my" way of knowing or using things.
carol
Wardrobian

Postby Ticket2theMoon » October 4th, 2007, 5:17 am

===========================================================================================

It is with words as with sunbeams, the more they are condensed, the deeper they burn. --Robert Southey (1774-1843)

Ticket2theMoon
Wardrobian

Postby john » October 4th, 2007, 3:38 pm

At least the publishers didn't go with their original idea of changing Puddleglum's name to Stanley Anderson. :whistle:
john
Chief Wardrobian
john
Chief Wardrobian

Postby Stanley Anderson » October 4th, 2007, 6:22 pm

…on a night of rain Frodo smelled a sweet fragrance on the air and heard the sound of singing that came over the water. And then it seemed to him that as in his dream in the house of Bombadil, the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a fair green country under a swift sunrise.
Stanley Anderson
Wardrobian

Postby john » October 20th, 2007, 7:17 pm

Alright...who stole our idea and made a called The 2456317 Club ?!

C'mon, Angie Hedahl from Fargo, ND...fess up!
john
Chief Wardrobian
john
Chief Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » October 20th, 2007, 10:11 pm

You are mentioned on there Dr. Z. Is that official though? They can't just start up a Facebook in our name without getting club approval!

I mean, I'm all for expanding our club, but at least let us know about it, Angie Hedahl from Fargo, ND. :tsk:
A#minor
Wardrobian

PreviousNext

Return to The Chronicles of Narnia