This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

research paper

research paper

Postby pianogrl815 » May 1st, 2006, 1:16 pm

pianogrl815

re: research paper

Postby A#minor » May 1st, 2006, 3:05 pm

Try looking .
And there's a bio page.
"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby loeee » May 1st, 2006, 6:40 pm

Also, the tab for "papers" at the top of the page has a couple of papers on the creation of the Narnia stories that may be of help. (Or not — I haven't read them but the titles look promising.)
"You can't go walking through Mordor in naught but your skin."
Put on the full armor of God.
loeee
Wardrobian

Postby Arwen » May 1st, 2006, 9:57 pm

You could just go to the library and figure it out yourself. I had to do a research paper not too long ago. Here are some books that might help you: The Narnian (I'm pretty sure it's called that), and there is another book called something like The Reader's Guide to C.S. Lewis Encyclopedia. (In the Encyclopedia one, look up "Boxen".) I can't think of the others right now. Hope this helps!
Arwen

Postby Arwen » May 1st, 2006, 10:02 pm

Arwen

Postby Arwen » May 1st, 2006, 10:06 pm

Also, if you click on "other resources" above, you may find other websites that might help you. I haven't checked them out.
Arwen

Return to Questions & Answers