This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Skits

Skits

Postby Carpe Diem » May 9th, 2006, 10:02 pm

My youth group is looking for good skits for a mission trip. Does anyone know of any good skits based on CS Lewis, or even good skits that Lewis would have liked? I'm really sick of run of the mill salvation skits- God is far bigger than that, and i know Lewis always had a refreshing way of looking at the same immortal truths. Thanks

I haven't googled it yet- that was planned for later this evening. Any help would be great though. The message does need to be related to fundamental truths of Christianity though, as this is designed to tell lost people or weak Christians mroe about how big our God is.
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
Carpe Diem
Wardrobian

re: Skits

Postby A#minor » May 9th, 2006, 10:32 pm

"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

re: Skits

Postby Sven » May 9th, 2006, 11:07 pm

How about doing readings of The Screwtape Letters, perhaps with the young folks acting out the situations that Uncle Screwtape is discussing? Give you a chance to put on that red face paint and pencil thin mustache :)

Rat! he found breath to whisper, shaking. Are you afraid?
Afraid? murmured the Rat, his eyes shining with unutterable love.
Afraid! Of Him? O, never, never! And yet -- and yet -- O, Mole, I am afraid!
Then the two animals, crouching to the earth, bowed their heads and did worship.
Sven

Return to Questions & Answers