This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Uncyclopedia on C. S. Lewis

The man. The myth.

Uncyclopedia on C. S. Lewis

Postby postodave » 24 Sep 2008, 19:55

I thought this might need a bit of work http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/C.S._Lewis And the people here might be just the one's to do it. Also check out the entry on Narnia.
So I drew my sword and got ready
But the lamb ran away with the crown
postodave
Wardrobian

Postby Stanley Anderson » 25 Sep 2008, 14:25

Sounds like a ripoff of B.S. Clueless to me:-)

--Stanley
…on a night of rain Frodo smelled a sweet fragrance on the air and heard the sound of singing that came over the water. And then it seemed to him that as in his dream in the house of Bombadil, the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a fair green country under a swift sunrise.
Stanley Anderson
Wardrobian

Postby postodave » 25 Sep 2008, 22:37

Never heard of it. Is that another wiki? I had the idea last week that there should be something like wikipedia but full of guaranteed inaccurate information - the 1066 and all that of the web - and I thought if I had that idea someone must have beat me to it, and here it is. I've been editing it I must confess.
postodave
Wardrobian

Postby john » 25 Sep 2008, 22:49

postodave wrote:

Never heard of it. Is that another wiki? I had the idea last week that there should be something like wikipedia but full of guaranteed inaccurate information - the 1066 and all that of the web - and I thought if I had that idea someone must have beat me to it, and here it is. I've been editing it I must confess.

B. S. Clueless is pure Wardrobian nostalgia:

http://cslewis.drzeus.net/forums/viewto ... 745#152745
john (aka DrZeus)
Chief Wardrobian
john
Chief Wardrobian

Postby postodave » 26 Sep 2008, 17:01

Ah! I see. Well that was the kind of thing I felt Uncyclopedia needed. And I will now confess that it was I and no other who claimed that Joy David's Man surprised Lewis with impatient wind - childish really.
postodave
Wardrobian

Re: Uncyclopedia on C. S. Lewis

Postby Nerd42 » 02 Mar 2010, 20:27

I helped start an alternative humor site http://illogicopedia.org/

We could use a C. S. Lewis article
Nerd42
Wardrobian

Return to C. S. Lewis