This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Christianity and Perceptions

Christianity and Perceptions

Postby Paul_Burgin » November 15th, 2006, 11:06 am

Hi, I just wrote on this on my blog (see here; http://paulburgin.blogspot.com/2006/11/ ... itics.html) and I just wanted to know what your thoughts on this were!

Regards

Paul
Paul_Burgin
Wardrobian

Postby nomad » November 24th, 2006, 5:00 am

member of the 2456317 club
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
nomad
Wardrobian

Postby alecto » November 24th, 2006, 2:33 pm

"From my point of view I would ban religion completely" and "we are all God's people; we have to get along" in subsequent paragraphs by Elton John. () What is the world coming to when someone can give a synopsis of Christianity in one sentence only seconds after talking about banning organized religion? The problem is that there are a few very loud, very bad "antichrists" who think they are evangelists. People like them have been in charge of denominations before (so you get things like the Inquisition). This is what causes all the trouble. However perfect the faith, so imperfect the people remain.
Sentio ergo est.
alecto
Wardrobian

Return to Religion, Science, and Philosophy