This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

You Are Narnia

Please don't close the door behind you.

You Are Narnia

Postby Scott West » March 29th, 2006, 3:00 am

Scott West
Wardrobian

re: You Are Narnia

Postby Lara » March 29th, 2006, 4:00 am

Lara
Wardrobian

Postby David » March 29th, 2006, 1:23 pm

I like Drinian, the Captain of the Dawn Treader, and I think I am a lot like him. Quiet, calm, competent--at least in my better moments! Like any ship captain or military man, he is able to assess situations for what they are and not be rattled by danger. And he has developed a degree of skill in the task to which he has given his life--in this case sailing. I am like him, or at least so I fancy!
The way, the weather, the terrain, the discipline, the leadership. --Sun Tzu
David
Wardrobian

Postby A#minor » March 29th, 2006, 4:45 pm

I think I'm a bit like Jill. A reckless, take-charge sort of person, not very good at following orders, and apt to forget the signs even when they are staring you in the face. But also very loving and loyal, generous and friendly.
Yep, I'm Jill.
"My brain and this world don't fit each other, and there's an end of it!" - G.K. Chesterton
A#minor
Wardrobian

Postby Carrie » March 30th, 2006, 5:09 am

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Member of The 2456317 Club
Carrie
Wardrobian

Postby Summer » March 30th, 2006, 4:09 pm

I've already used the "Find your character" thing, but I think it was dead-on. I'm most like Peter, the oldest, and pretty steady, but still learning. Plus, I'm not always the first person in on a new idea, but I rarely have doubts once I get there.
People flock in, nevertheless, in search of answers to those questions only librarians are considered to be able to answer, such as "Is this the laundry?" "How do you spell surreptitious?" and, on a regular basis, "Do you have a book I remember reading once? It had a red cover and it turned out they were twins." ~Terry Pratchett, about libraries
And we shall reach zero at some point. :)
Summer
Wardrobian

Postby King Edmund » March 30th, 2006, 7:18 pm

I am 65% Edmund because I have been the kind to stray away from the group (Get that from my mothers side of being too stong willed and independent for my own good). 25% Peter because I have always felt the protector of my younger siblings. 10% Digory.
Without my friends or cousins, I don't make sense. Life would be somewhere not worth my time.

King Edmund
Wardrobian

Postby Therese » March 31st, 2006, 12:30 am

Therese
Wardrobian

Postby cbs30954 » March 31st, 2006, 1:45 am

That's odd. I don't think of myself as being more like any one character of Narnia than any other. As is common when I read C. S. Lewis, there are bits and pieces that fit, bits that fit that I wish didn't, bits that don't fit, bits that I hope don't ever fit, etc. I've always wanted to be Lucy; I love how child-like she is in her faith in Aslan, how she sees Him above everything else around, her abosolute trust. It makes me cry. I wish I had it.

Just out of curiosity, I went and looked up that What Narnia Character Are You quiz and took it. It says that I'm Lucy. I know I'm not, and I didn't answer any of those questions as Lucy might have, I don't think... I think that quiz is... odd someway. :/
cbs30954
Wardrobian

Postby rusmeister » March 31st, 2006, 2:38 am

rusmeister
Wardrobian

Postby Summer » March 31st, 2006, 4:26 am

Oh, I don't think it's on this site. Try looking for it on Narniaweb.
People flock in, nevertheless, in search of answers to those questions only librarians are considered to be able to answer, such as "Is this the laundry?" "How do you spell surreptitious?" and, on a regular basis, "Do you have a book I remember reading once? It had a red cover and it turned out they were twins." ~Terry Pratchett, about libraries
And we shall reach zero at some point. :)
Summer
Wardrobian

Postby Syren » March 31st, 2006, 6:08 am

I was a tie for Lucy and Eustace. And in truth, before taking that test, I was going to say I definitely have some Eustace in me. I think I am the reformed Eustace.
Member of the 2345617 Club
smartsnapsonline.com
Syren
Wardrobian

Re: re: You Are Narnia

Postby carol » March 31st, 2006, 12:10 pm

carol
Wardrobian

Postby King Edmund » March 31st, 2006, 5:02 pm

I don't know how I ended up being Edmund in one and Cedric Diggory 54%, Ron Weasley 52% in the other quize. I wouldn't think that those three had very much in common. Maybee they do. I don't know.
Without my friends or cousins, I don't make sense. Life would be somewhere not worth my time.

King Edmund
Wardrobian

Postby cbs30954 » April 4th, 2006, 2:55 am

Ah. I got the wrong quiz, then. There's more than one, it seems. That last link says I'm Rillian. :rolleyes:
cbs30954
Wardrobian

Next

Return to The Chronicles of Narnia