This forum was closed on October 1st, 2010. However, the archives are open to the public and filled with vast amounts of good reading and information for you to enjoy. If you wish to meet some Wardrobians, please visit the Into the Wardrobe Facebook group.

Disney/Walden LWW DVD

Please don't close the door behind you.

Re: re: Disney/Walden LWW DVD

Postby Stanley Anderson » February 17th, 2006, 3:23 pm

…on a night of rain Frodo smelled a sweet fragrance on the air and heard the sound of singing that came over the water. And then it seemed to him that as in his dream in the house of Bombadil, the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a fair green country under a swift sunrise.
Stanley Anderson
Wardrobian

Postby Messenger_of_Eden » February 18th, 2006, 5:35 pm

Messenger_of_Eden
Wardrobian

re: Disney/Walden LWW DVD

Postby nelsot5 » May 3rd, 2006, 9:55 pm

Anyone else think Aslan's roar is garbled on the DVD? I mean this is suppposed to be the culmination, the HERO to the rescue and his roar sounds like his is clearing his throat.
(Note this roar is when the Witch and Peter are fighting and Aslan and the reinforcements arrive)

Also earlier in the movie when the Witch is at Aslan's camp and asks Aslan "How do I know your promise will be kept" and Aslan roars the Witch merely sits down. Wouldn't you expect Statan {witch] to flee from Aslan's prescence and not merely saunter off? I like the BBC version of the witch how she bolted away after Aslan roars.

Anyone agree with me?

-Tim
nelsot5
Wardrobian

Postby Marcus_P_Hagen » May 4th, 2006, 2:22 am

Marcus_P_Hagen
Wardrobian

re: Disney/Walden LWW DVD

Postby WolfVanZandt » May 4th, 2006, 2:28 am

WolfVanZandt
Wardrobian